8th November 2011
EastWest has released updates for several of its PLAY-powered products:
- Fab Four Virtual Instrument Instrument Update 1.0.3.
- Pianos Instrument Update 1.1.0.
- Pianos Gold Instrument Update 1.0.5.
- Quantum Leap Gypsy Instrument Update 1.0.4.
- Quantum Leap RA Instrument Update 1.0.4.
- Quantum Leap Voices of Passion Instrument Update 1.0.7.
- StormDrum2 Instrument Update 1.0.5.
- Symphonic Orchestra Platinum Instrument Update 1.0.5.
- Symphonic Choirs Instrument Update 1.0.6 and Expansion Instrument Update 1.0.2.
- The Dark Side Instrument Update v1.0.2.
- Hollywood Strings Gold and Diamond Instrument Update 2.0.1:
- Improved violas tuning.
- Improved legato scripting.
- Improved basses slur legato playability.
- Improved celli slur legato playability.
- Improved violas slur legato playability.
- Improved 2nd violins slur legato playability.
- Improved 1st violins slur legato playability.
- Improved all legato slur + marc or slur + stac programs.
- various reported errors fixed.
- Added 'Pro Template' folder (a quick start for semi powerful system template building).
18 Apr 2013 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.47
24 Jul 2012 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.38
29 Jun 2012 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.37
15 Mar 2012 EastWest updates QL Solo Violin to v1.0.1
07 Mar 2012 EastWest updates Play to v3.0.32
02 Mar 2012 EastWest updates QL Spaces to v1.1.09
03 Feb 2012 EastWest releases Quantum Leap Solo Violin
08 Nov 2011 EastWest updates many PLAY-powered products
13 Oct 2011 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.25
10 Oct 2011 EastWest updates QL Spaces to v1.1.06
30 Aug 2011 EastWest releases Hollywood Brass Gold Edition
23 Aug 2011 EastWest updates Hollywood Brass to v1.0.1
26 Jul 2011 EastWest releases Hollywood Brass
14 Jul 2011 EastWest releases PLAY 3 Software Update