Now you can use both Exponential Audio plug-ins and Bricasti hardware in the same session with this simple yet powerful control plug-in.
- Edit your M7 hardware live from within your DAW.
- Write and read automation to the hardware from within your session.
- Save and recall presets and send them to and from the hardware unit.
- Store all settings within the control plug-in.
- Share presets with other Bricasti users via the control plug-in.
- Minimal system load.
- Mac: AAX 32/64, VST 32/64, VST3 32/64, Audio Units 32/64.
- Win: VST 32/64, VST3 32/64.
- Bricasti M7 Hardware unit - IMPORTANT this is a control plug-in and makes no sound, you must own a Bricasti M7 hardware unit to use it.
- MIDI interface.
- iLok2 and iLok account.
Price: $99 / €89. M7 Control will be released next week.