eXtream Software Development has released its multi-track audio app Audio Evolution Mobile for Android.
It features multi-track audio playback, non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects and much more. Both a demo version and a €4.99 full version are available from Google Play (the former Android Market).
- Multitrack audio playback.
- Audio recording (while playing back other tracks).
- Import of wav, aiff, flac, ogg/vorbis audio files.
- Import of mp3 (requires an optional download due to patents on mp3 if applicable to your country).
- Mastering to stereo file.
- Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 4-band EQ, 3 insert effects and output bus selection.
- Unlimited number of tracks (*).
- Unlimited number of groups (*).
- Real-time effects include: chorus, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo (*).
- Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, range editing.
- Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities.
- Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings).
- Repeat samples with several options to create loops.
- Add markers and quickly jump to them.
- Load/Save projects including loading projects from Audio Evolution 5 projects.
- Buffer size preferences.
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
- 800x480 screen minimum (in landscape).
- Android 2.2 or higher.