14th April 2009
FXpansion has announced that version 1.6 of Guru is now available as a free update to all registered Guru v1.x users. Guru is also now available as a download only product from FXpansion's web shop, priced at £129 / €199 / $249.
Guru v1.6 incorporates several key new features and fixes:
- Note repeat, note erase and fixed-level triggering for the pads.
- Looping and phase flip per layer.
- Patterns can now be up to 16 pages (512 steps) long (increased from 4 pages).
- 16 stereo outputs (increased from 8).
- Instant graph record from MIDI CC.
- Skinning support.
- Various workflow and MIDI implementation enhancements (improvements to MIDI remote control, layer context menus etc.).
26 Nov 2013 FXpansion Black Friday Sale - Save Up To 60%
18 Oct 2013 FXpansion releases Tres Reason Rack Extension
30 Sep 2013 FXpansion releases BFD 3.0
23 Apr 2013 FXpansion release DCAM EnvShaper for Auria
19 Dec 2012 FXpansion End-of-Year Sale
10 Sep 2012 FXpansion releases BFD Eldorado Expansion Pack
17 Apr 2012 FXpansion releases 3 New DCAM Preset Packs
28 Apr 2009 Ohm Force launches Ohm Studio Video Cohmpetition
27 Aug 2008 Bitword releases Oxide Kits Volume 1 for Guru
26 Jul 2005 Groove Monkee releases MIDI Beats for GURU