23rd January 2009
GForce Software previewed impOSCar 2 at NAMM 2009 and have now put together a page on their web site with a few more details for the masses (incl. videos and FAQs).
- PWM on both oscillators.
- Aux Mod Section with comprehensive routing (destinations include: OSc2 pitch, PW1, PW2, PW1&2, Filter Separation, Filter Q, Osc Mix, Noise Mix).
- Additional LFO.
- Improved LFO sync options.
- New Modulation & Controller Routing options.
- Pink noise.
- Vastly Improved Arpeggiator.
- Chord Hold & Retrigger from a single key.
- Controller Section Featuring Channel & Poly Aftertouch.
- Mod Wheel Controls now switchable between Aftertouch, Expression and Mod Wheel.
- Pan Spread Modes (left to right, Random etc) and Spread Amount Control.
- Mono & Poly Unison Modes (up to 8 voice poly unison).
- Unison Voice Spread.
- Portamento Spread on Unison glides.
- New Chorus Modes.
- Ring Modulation.
- External Audio Input with the new FX version.
- Release Velocity Response.
- Small, Medium & Large GUI sizes.
Pricing & Availability
It'll be released when it's done. Upgrade pricing to be announced.