Analog PS brings 200+ Pads to Padshop Pro. The sampled instruments in the Analog collection were designed on an Elektron Analog 4 containing mostly musical instruments with a few FX thrown in. There are 10 different presets for each of the 200 instruments in a different style, each style making use of Padshop's synth engine, which adds up to 2000 Presets. All presets use Aftertouch and the Modulation Wheel for live manipulation of various parameters.
Each sampled instrument has a preset in the following categories:
- Bright – Single synth with an open low pass filter.
- Dual 1, Dual 2 – These categories use both synth engines in different ways.
- High Pass – These use a high pass filter.
- Lead – Simple lead versions.
- Mellow – Single synth with a more dulled sound.
- Slow 1, Slow 2 – Slow attack categories.
- Stab – Short filter envelopes, good for ARPs.
- Verby – Single synth using reverb.
Total Sampled Instruments: 209; Total Presets: 2090.
Analog IR provides 110 pads for Izotope Iris using the Analog Sample Collection as building blocks. Instruments are constructed using 1-3 samples and take full advantage of the spectral features of Iris and most have Aftertouch assigned to the Filter Cutoff. The intention was to provide musically useful pads full of texture and movement. All 209 WAVs that form the Analog Sample collection are also available to explore when creating your own sounds:
- Instruments: 110.
- Samples: 209.
- Download Size: 235 MB.
Both products are priced at $35 but available for an introductory price of $20 throughout June.