ifoundasound has updated the beta version of LiveProfessor to v1.2.
- MIDI clock.
- MIDI transpose and Key zones (Note that these only work on hardware inputs at the moment).
- MIDI filter.
- Update all snapshots in selected cues function when right clicking on a cue.
- New Horizontal tool bar on each plug-in (click the arrow with the dots).
- Stack mode. Stacks all windows on top of each other and makes them "stick" (Click the new button in the navigator to turn it on/off).
All changes in Beta 1.2:
- Fix: Replaced Start/Stop button in ASIO panel with a "Reset" button, to reset the ASIO device.
- Fix: Plugins in subfolders of subfolders didn't show up right in the plug-in list.
- Fix: Error on load and on open. "A device Id has been used that is out of range for your system." now fixed.
- Fix: MIDI maps not loaded.
- Fix: Switching Controller layers in MIDI map did not update the controller map view.
- Fix: Space bar did not work when renaming units and space was assigned to a short cut.
- Fix: Cancel add workspace created it anyway.
- Feature: Key zones – A plug-in can be set to only work inside a key zone.
- Feature: Plugins and Controller map can now listen to all MIDI inputs at once.
- Feature: Filter MIDI messages. You can now create a list of MIDI messages that's not sent to the plug-in.
- Feature: New horizontal tool bar on each plug-in for quick access to gain, snapshots, MIDI, etc.
- What controls should be visible here is up for discussion.
- Feature: MIDI clock. LiveProfessor can now sync tempo and transport to incoming MIDI clock.
- Feature: Update all snapshots added to the popup window in the cue list. Updates all the snapshots in the selected cues.
- Feature: MIDI transpose on each plug-in.
- Feature: Warning on delete selected cues.
- Feature: Transport controls now available in MIDI control map.
- Feature: New stack mode, stacks all the windows on top of each other.