Igor Vasiliev has updated SynthScaper - Soundscapes synthesizer for iPad and iPhone to version 1.1.
SynthScaper is a synthesizer specially designed for creating, and experiments with, ambient soundscapes in a wide range from noises to melodic instruments and everything in between.
You can construct melodic pads or atonal soundscapes from different kinds of built-in or downloaded samples by using all power of multi-layered oscillators, chains of filters and effects, envelope generators and low frequency oscillators. Or just use predefined scenes and create your own scenes from library of oscillator presets.
- Supports Ableton Link.
- Supports Audiobus 3 (Audiobus MIDI).
- Added new scenes and presets.
- Added new samples to build-in library.
- Packing scenes and samples to single file.
- New mode for using one shot samples.
- Automated pitch shifting by LFO and Envelope.
- Buttons "Mute" for each oscillator on filters panel.
- All delay effects can sync with BPM.
- Small improvements of sound engine.
- Small improvements of user interface.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.