11th June 2004
- Fixed Pentium IV de-normal issue.
- Fixed a chorus bug evident in hosts that sometimes use very small blocks (i.e. Fruityloops).
- Fixed Pulse Width and PWM Problem Graphics correction on multimode filter settings.
- Fixed switching to linear mode in some hosts.
- Several memory issues fixed.
- De-normal bug in echo ducking side-chain fixed.
- UserWaves editor now lets you draw or trim harmonic curves (hold the 'alt' key).
- Installer has correctly named User Number & Reg Code boxes.
- Emagic Logic - multiple instance 'warm-up' mode fixed.
- Knob control changes as follows:
- 1) Cursor disappears in linear mode.
- 2) In circular mode cursor changes to cross.
- 3) Relative circular mode implemented (hold the 'shift' key for fine adjustments).
06 Jul 2011 GForce releases Mac version of impOSCar 2
11 Mar 2010 GForce releases OptiTron for M-Tron Pro
23 Jan 2009 GForce announces impOSCar 2
24 Oct 2008 M-Audio and GForce launch M-Tron Pro
27 Aug 2008 GForce updates Oddity and Minimonsta for Mac
07 Nov 2007 GForce releases Virtual String Machine
16 Apr 2007 GForce releases Oddity Universal Binary
13 Mar 2007 GForce releases M-Tron Universal Binary
18 Jan 2007 GForce announce Virtual String Machine
30 Oct 2006 GForce updates impOSCar with Dual Core fix
22 Nov 2005 M-Audio releases GForce Future Retro Pack
30 Jun 2005 Oddity now available on Receptor
26 May 2005 Minimonsta : Melohman now available for Receptor
22 Feb 2005 MiniMonsta:Melohman demo released
06 Sep 2010 Plughugger releases Bassbox for impOSCar
06 Oct 2009 Kreativ Sounds releases SYN ImpOSCar Sounds V1
08 Jun 2009 Soundsdivine releases Chakra for impOSCar
25 Jan 2005 Tsunami Relief Sounds Volume 1 now available
03 Aug 2004 Ohm Force Bundles
06 Jul 2004 New Banks Uploaded