25th March 2004
iZotope Ozone is a 64-bit mastering plug-in featuring analog modeling with options for digitally transparent processing. Features include:
- Loudness maximizer with Intelligent Release Control for extremely transparent limiting.
- Proprietary MBIT+ wordlength reduction technology.
- Tube modeled multiband dynamics with analog and linear-phase crossover modes, RMS and peak detection.
- Tube modeled EQ with linear phase mode for digitally transparent equalization, intelligent matching function for spectrum matching.
- 64-bit acoustically modeled reverb.
iZotope Trash sets a new standard in distortion and amp modeling. With its wide range of 64-bit box, cabinet, and speaker models, multiband distortion algorithms, fully sweepable and triggerable filters, and unique delay module, Trash is able to provide a superior sound with tremendous flexibility. Highlights include:
- 48 distortion types ranging from tube overdrive to the fuzz of germanium transistors. Chain pairs of distortions together for sonic destruction at 64-bit precision, or split the signal into multiple bands and apply distortion independently to individual frequencies.
- Realistic modeling of 85 amp cabinets and speakers. Classics, combos, boutique models, stacks... a tone and character for any occasion.
- 36 filters that can be LFO or envelope triggered through a unique graphical display. Synth filters, resonant filters, classic analog filters and more.
- Multiband dynamics and gating to control the peaks and tame the noise.
- Trash the echo with a selection of classic lo-fi delays. Tape delay with saturation and nonlinear tape machine artifacts, tape-tube delay with added tube saturation modeling, classic analog delay with analog degradation and Lo-fi digital delay with quantization noise and aliasing.
iZotope Spectron is designed around the Spectron Engine, a core processing module which decomposes audio into thousands of frequency bands for spectral processing. Spectron offers a powerful interface which lets sound designers control groups of frequency bands with virtually unlimited options for sweeping and triggering. By chaining effects including morphing, panning, delay/feedback combinations and filtering, it's easy to find a unique sound with Spectron. Features include:
- Morph module for vocoder-style spectral morphing with frequency-selective amount control
- Spectral-based delay with independent delay and feedback control for each frequency band
- Spectral-based stereo panning
- Filter module for frequency-selective attenuation
- Smear module including four independent delay lines with flanger-style LFO for smoothing the output of the Spectron Engine
- Innovative interface allows for virtually unlimited sweeping and triggering options, includes advanced LFO settings with amplitude, frequency and pulse-width modulation.
Along with support for the new formats, the releases include several key optimizations and enhancements to the DirectX versions of the products.
All plug-ins are available for purchase as a download or on CD from the iZotope web site.
- Ozone 3 - $299 to new customers and $49 to current Ozone 3 DirectX customers.
- Trash - $199 to new customers and $39 to current Trash DirectX customers.
- Spectron - $99 to new customers and $29 to current Spectron DirectX customers.
All plug-ins are shipping on CDs with extra content for an additional $29. Updates to the DirectX version for existing DirectX customers are provided free of charge.
14 May 2013 iZotope Iris Offers: 30%+ Off
27 Nov 2012 iZotope Trash 2 $149 through December 6, 2012
18 Sep 2012 iZotope releases "Toys Sound Library" for Iris
18 Apr 2012 iZotope releases Iris - Visual Instrument
14 Mar 2012 iZotope Acquires Imagine Research
28 Feb 2012 Audiokinetic Announces New iZotope Partnership
25 Nov 2011 iZotope updates Ozone to v5.01
10 Nov 2011 iZotope releases Ozone 5 and Ozone 5 Advanced
03 Dec 2012 Plugin Boutique offers 40% Off Izotope Trash 2
09 Apr 2003 Effect Frenzy! It's Competition time again!