12th April 2011
iZotope has updated Stutter Edit to version 1.01, offering new features and updated host support.
- Quantize Step Time max range has been extended from 1/64 to 1/256T.
- Less resonant "Gentle" Global Filter mode available in Settings Menu.
- Triggering an empty gesture key/note will gate Delay feedback (useful as an effect or as a "Panic Mode" for extreme delay settings).
- VST 3 support.
- Preset Manager: folders can now be deleted for easier management, and SE will now warn before overwriting presets with duplicate names.
- UI refinements, including improved parameter value displays and control improvements, typing to enter note values, more.
- Many fixes to Generator. Generator was in rare cases producing loud unexpected noises/runaway delays, and this has been fixed for this patch.
- Other plug-ins including some Arturia synths could cause Stutter Edit to stop working when entering text. This has been resolved.
- Rare user-reported crashes in several hosts including Logic, Live and Pro Tools have been fixed, and new safeguards added for live performance stability.
- Authorization problems on 64-bit versions of Windows and some 32-bit hosts have been fixed.
- Several host-specific bugs with gestures when bouncing tracks and settling (stopping transport) have been fixed.
14 May 2013 iZotope Iris Offers: 30%+ Off
27 Nov 2012 iZotope Trash 2 $149 through December 6, 2012
18 Sep 2012 iZotope releases "Toys Sound Library" for Iris
18 Apr 2012 iZotope releases Iris - Visual Instrument
14 Mar 2012 iZotope Acquires Imagine Research
28 Feb 2012 Audiokinetic Announces New iZotope Partnership
25 Nov 2011 iZotope updates Ozone to v5.01
10 Nov 2011 iZotope releases Ozone 5 and Ozone 5 Advanced