29th June 2010
Version 1.2.2 of Jasuto Pro modular synthesizer is now available for iOS, Android, Windows VST and Mac OS X VST & AU. The plug-ins are currently free, but they are also limited to a single instance and all the host control modules are disabled.
Changes in v1.2.2 iDevices and Android:
- Zoomable/slidable Scale module, basically lets you define scales and play them with a keyboard.
- The sequencer supports odd loop lengths, independent rates (up to 64x the tempo.), and trigger resets now.
- Transposing of sequencers now scale properly.
- Fixed the .wav case sensitivity issue.
- Fourier transform modules (FFT, iFFT, Band, Bands) for some spectral fun. Check out the new Spectral category which contains a Vocoder example.
- Recording/Resampling now only listens to the selected Speaker modules, if nothing is selected then it records everything (just like the current default behavior).
- Fixed a browser tabbing issue that would popup after saving a scene.
- Much better sounding Noise module.
- Sonoma AudioCopy/Paste 1.1.
- Sequences/Motion now start on the initial note on loading.
- Fixed a bunch of number editor bugs, and yes, you can now enter 0.
- You can now disable motion smoothing on nodes when dragging them around in the scene. The option can be found in the Motion menu under Smooth.
- Replaced the screensaver with something a little less arbitrary, a spectrogram.
- Many other minor bugs.
Android specific changes:
- Audio recording from the mic.
- Help and About buttons now work.
- Splash screen should display on all device now.