11th November 2012
Here's what they say about it:
Maxwell Smart is an intelligent and transparent loudness maximizer / brickwall limiter with look-ahead. It has fully automated sound characteristics and it's designed to maintain transients without audible distortion, even on the difficult low frequencies. It also has clever inter-sample peak detection (similar to oversampling) to avoid true peaks from hard clipping.
- Controllable threshold and ceiling (0dB ... -24dB).
- 2.7ms look-ahead (latency compensated).
- Automated settings controlling peaks and average levels separately.
- Inter-sample peak detection.
- All sample rates supported.