3rd January 2008
Magix has released a demo version of Samplitude 10.
It has the following limitations:
- Recording time limit: 1 minute.
- CD / DVD burning is not possible (CD burning simulation only).
- VIP length maximum: 3 minutes.
- Destructive effect processing is not possible (real-time preview is allowed).
- There's no real-time room simulation except the real-time preview for offline processing.
- Saving and exporting is not allowed.
- Score printing is limited to one page.
- Independence LE is not included.
- am|munition and deesser have limited function: no saving of own settings, no automation, 44.1kHz only.
- All other effects of the Analogue Modelling Suite, of Vintage Effects Suite pro and Variverb pro can be downloaded and installed as VST plug-ins separately (full featured demo without presets and saving). Limitations are the same as with am|munition and deesser.
- All included but limited real time effects of the Cleaning & Restoration Suite can be purchased as add-ons for Samplitude Pro (Denoiser, Declipper, Decrackler, Declicker, Brilliance Enhancer).
21 Jul 2011 MAGIX AG takes over yellow tools
04 Jan 2011 Magix updates Samplitude and Sequoia to v11.2
24 Mar 2010 Magix releases Vandal Virtual Guitar & Bass Amp
16 Dec 2009 Magix releases Samplitude 11 Trial Version
08 Sep 2009 Magix releases Samplitude 11 and Sequoia 11
01 Apr 2009 Magix announces Samplitude 11 and Sequoia 11
12 Dec 2008 Magix releases Samplitude and Sequoia v10.2
17 Jun 2008 Magix releases Sequoia and Samplitude v10.1
15 Jan 2008 Magix updates Sequoia/Samplitude to v10.0.2
03 Jan 2008 Magix releases Samplitude 10 demo version
20 Dec 2007 Magix updates Sequoia and Samplitude to v10.0.1
31 Oct 2007 Magix releases Sequoia 10 and Samplitude 10
12 Oct 2007 Magix announces Samplitude 10 and Sequoia 10
03 Jun 2008 Native Instruments launches 'Komplete Your DAW'
17 Jan 2008 Solid State Logic releases Pro-Convert
05 Oct 2007 Cakewalk announces Sonar 7 Crossgrade Pricing
26 Jul 2006 Samplitude V8 SE free with Computer Music 103