19th November 2012
MOTU has updated Digital Performer for Mac OS X to version 8.0.1.
New features introduced in version 8.01
- The Consolidated Window now supports the full-screen feature in Mac OS X 10.7+.
- The behavior for opening the Plug-in Chooser from a Mixing Board insert slot has changed slightly. If the insert slot already holds a plug-in, hold down the Command/Ctrl key while clicking the existing plug-in to open the Plug-in Chooser (instead of clicking the right side of the insert slot, as shown in Figure 67-7 on p. 769 of the DP8 User Guide).
- If you use three or more monitors connected to your Mac, and you are running Mac OS X 10.6.8, we strongly recommend that you upgrade to Mac OS X 10.7 for improved stability.
Improvements, optimizations, and refinements can also be found in the following areas:
- Hardware video output (both DV and MOTU video interfaces).
- Movie window performance.
- Sysex messages in 64-bit operation.
- Rewire support.
- Operation with Kontakt 4/5.
- Importing sound files and soundbites, including possibly corrupted sound files.
- AAF export.
- Consolidated window info panels and channel strip.
- Scrolling in the Sequence Editor, MIDI Editor, Drum Editor, and Notation Editor.
- Meter animation throughout the program.
22 Oct 2013 MOTU updates Digital Performer to v8.05
24 May 2013 MOTU updates Digital Performer to v8.0.4
15 May 2013 MOTU updates Digital Performer to v8.0.3
19 Nov 2012 MOTU updates Digital Performer for Mac to v8.0.1
01 Oct 2012 MOTU releases Digital Performer 8 for OS X
30 Jul 2012 MOTU ships Track 16 desktop studio interface
12 Jun 2012 MOTU updates MachFive to v3.1.1
07 Mar 2012 MOTU updates MachFive to v3.0.3
09 Jan 2012 MOTU updates MachFive to v3.0.2
20 Dec 2011 MOTU ships 4pre Audio Interface
14 Sep 2011 MOTU releases MachFive 3
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
07 Feb 2012 MacWorld and NAMM 2012 Show Reports
03 Jun 2008 Native Instruments launches 'Komplete Your DAW'
05 Oct 2007 Cakewalk announces Sonar 7 Crossgrade Pricing