Rayzoon has released version 3.5.0 of its virtual drummer Jamstix. This update offers various enhancements and is available now to all Jamstix 3 owners at no charge. The demo version has also been updated.
- Added native 64-bit VST (PC) support.
- Added native 32-bit RTAS (PC) support.
- Improved Pak installer that supports installing multiple files at once.
- Improved AVLM sample selection logic.
- Cosmetic user interface changes.
- Improved mouse wheel support.
- Brain randomizer no longer affects feel settings.
- Optional song builder structure entry dialog box (for hosts that always intercept keystrokes).
- Sub-hosting removed, use MIDI routing with new key map support instead.
More information on this update can be found here.