MusicDevelopments has updated RapidComposer to version 1.9.
This major update includes the following improvements:
- Improved drag and drop experience; phrases/chords/scales are rendered into a small image that is shown during dragging.
- New preference: it is possible to disable selecting phrases from multiple tracks.
- New preference: using flats instead of sharps in chord names.
- A status window is displayed during loading a composition as the initialization of some VSTi plug-ins may take long.
- Scrollwheel works over lists and sliders too.
- Some minor changes in keyboard commands to match the OS X version; left and right Shift/Ctrl is not distinguished. The biggest change is the direct access of underlying chord/scale notes: instead of pressing Right Ctrl, you should press Ctrl+Shift.
- Bug fix: crash during resizing the window fixed.
To celebrate the 2nd birthday of RapidComposer, it is available for 20% off the regular price until the 20th of April, 2012.