Particular-Sound has released Modularium V2 for Kontakt, a multi layer instrument containing 6 modules with different ways to shape the waveforms using synchronized effects and modulations from the Kontakt sampler.
Each one of the Modules can do different things:
- The first one is a real modulations monster called "Generator" (A+B) which uses 8 different waveforms to create a fat sound.
- The second layer is an instrument called "Vocalirum" – it creates vocal like pads.
- The third one is named "Paddle" (A+B), which can do pads.
- "Noicesetter" is a noise generator with nice extras to tweak.
You get more than 150 factory presets upfront, which you can tweak, bend and explore.
Now, with version 2, you'll also get more than 50 multi patches as well. And if you like surprises, take a sound-trip and hit the reworked random button to create countless unheard sounds.
- ~300MB uncompressed samples.
- 6 layered instruments (modules).
- More than 150 factory presets.
- More than 50 multi patches.
Modularium requires the full Version of Native Instruments' Kontakt Sampler 5.5 or higher.
Modularium V2 is available for $29. Owners of the previous version of Modularium will get the update for free – just go to your "purchase overview" / "your downloads" page and download your copy again.