Plogue have updated Bidule to v0.6.6.0.1, the OS X version now features Audio Units hosting support.
- OSX: Audio Units hosting.
- Noise Generator (White and Pink noises for now).
- New Preferences dialog.
- Added progress dialog when downloading from online group catalog.
- Now tries to load audio/MIDI devices by their names first (useful when you use the same audio/MIDI interface on different machines).
- Faster cut/delete/polyphonize operations.
- Right-clicking on a bidule automatically select it.
- Now show the value of the parameter being changed through parameter linking in the bidule's window status bar.
- Bidule ReWire dynamically shows if it can sync to the ReWire master application.
- Added dialog to locate audio files for the media pool when loading a layout and not being able to find them.
- Preset parameter can now be virtualized as a choice control showing all the presets by their names.
- Audio File Recorder : now shows elapsed time and size of file on disk.
- Basic Audio Buffer : upped maximum to 180 000ms.
- MIDI File Player : added loop option.
- MIDI To Sync : Better Sync generation, more options.
- Polyphonic adapter : pitch bend support.
- Polyphonic adapter : can now output MIDI.
- VST : implemented reportConnectionChanges.
- Windows Audio File Recorder : can now optionally output using WAVEFORMATEXTENSIBLE format.
- Starting/stopping audio processing causing crashes/problems under certain specific conditions.
- Glitches when using ASIO after using MME even if the cpu usage is low .
- Crashes sometimes happening when un-polyphonize-ing or deleting a bidule.
- Audio File Recorder : various record/stop problems when using parameter linking with it.
- Audio File Recorder : tries to append to the file when selecting an existing file for overwriting .
- Default layout : Parameters of VST plug-ins in default layout not loaded correctly when starting Bidule.
- Groups : sometimes audio skips upon deleting a group.
- Groups : virtualized preset parameter maximum isn't set correctly.
- Groups : UI wasn't rebuilt after changing the UI control type of a parameter.
- Groups : terminal bidule connected to group input doesn't work.
- MIDI Input : sending note offs for every note on every channel sometimes doesn't work.
- MIDI Note Extractor : amplitude output sometimes cause clipping of synth voice.
- MIDI Step Sequencer : doesn't send sync information correctly to SupaTrigga.
- OS X : crashes on startup if Helvetica font can't be found.
- OS X : can't load more than 200 something files in sampler plug-ins.
- OS X : mouse wheel behaves weirdly for zooming in/out.
- OS X : windows sometimes showing under the menu bar.
- OS X VST : crashes when quitting when using some specific plug-ins.
- Sync source not always updating their names in the Sync To submenu.
- Unknown (Red) bidules: sometimes cause crashes depending on how they are connected.
- VST : multiple plug-ins with non-characters uniqueIDs (Pluggo) can't be seen by Bidule .
- VST : only one of multiple plug-ins having the same internal name show up in the list.
- VST : audioMasterOpenFileSelector returns 1 even if no file is selected.
- VST : some Waves plug-ins crashing when adding them to the patchbay.
- Windows MIDI : can't see more than 64 MIDI devices.