Plogue Bidule v0.6.6.0.1 released
20th May 2004
20th May 2004
Plogue have updated Bidule to v0.6.6.0.1, the OS X version now features Audio Units hosting support.
- OSX: Audio Units hosting.
- Noise Generator (White and Pink noises for now).
- New Preferences dialog.
- Added progress dialog when downloading from online group catalog.
- Now tries to load audio/MIDI devices by their names first (useful when you use the same audio/MIDI interface on different machines).
- Faster cut/delete/polyphonize operations.
- Right-clicking on a bidule automatically select it.
- Now show the value of the parameter being changed through parameter linking in the bidule's window status bar.
- Bidule ReWire dynamically shows if it can sync to the ReWire master application.
- Added dialog to locate audio files for the media pool when loading a layout and not being able to find them.
- Preset parameter can now be virtualized as a choice control showing all the presets by their names.
- Audio File Recorder : now shows elapsed time and size of file on disk.
- Basic Audio Buffer : upped maximum to 180 000ms.
- MIDI File Player : added loop option.
- MIDI To Sync : Better Sync generation, more options.
- Polyphonic adapter : pitch bend support.
- Polyphonic adapter : can now output MIDI.
- VST : implemented reportConnectionChanges.
- Windows Audio File Recorder : can now optionally output using WAVEFORMATEXTENSIBLE format.
- Starting/stopping audio processing causing crashes/problems under certain specific conditions.
- Glitches when using ASIO after using MME even if the cpu usage is low .
- Crashes sometimes happening when un-polyphonize-ing or deleting a bidule.
- Audio File Recorder : various record/stop problems when using parameter linking with it.
- Audio File Recorder : tries to append to the file when selecting an existing file for overwriting .
- Default layout : Parameters of VST plug-ins in default layout not loaded correctly when starting Bidule.
- Groups : sometimes audio skips upon deleting a group.
- Groups : virtualized preset parameter maximum isn't set correctly.
- Groups : UI wasn't rebuilt after changing the UI control type of a parameter.
- Groups : terminal bidule connected to group input doesn't work.
- MIDI Input : sending note offs for every note on every channel sometimes doesn't work.
- MIDI Note Extractor : amplitude output sometimes cause clipping of synth voice.
- MIDI Step Sequencer : doesn't send sync information correctly to SupaTrigga.
- OS X : crashes on startup if Helvetica font can't be found.
- OS X : can't load more than 200 something files in sampler plug-ins.
- OS X : mouse wheel behaves weirdly for zooming in/out.
- OS X : windows sometimes showing under the menu bar.
- OS X VST : crashes when quitting when using some specific plug-ins.
- Sync source not always updating their names in the Sync To submenu.
- Unknown (Red) bidules: sometimes cause crashes depending on how they are connected.
- VST : multiple plug-ins with non-characters uniqueIDs (Pluggo) can't be seen by Bidule .
- VST : only one of multiple plug-ins having the same internal name show up in the list.
- VST : audioMasterOpenFileSelector returns 1 even if no file is selected.
- VST : some Waves plug-ins crashing when adding them to the patchbay.
- Windows MIDI : can't see more than 64 MIDI devices.
Other Related News
17 Oct 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.974325 Sep 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.974123 Jul 2014 Plogue announces chipspeech29 May 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9737 - incl. Preliminary VST3 Hosting25 Apr 2014 Plogue / Garritan ARIA Engine updated to 22.214.171.1242 Jan 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973531 Oct 2013 Plogue releases AAX Native 64 versions of chipsounds, chipcrusher and sforzando17 Sep 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973319 Jun 2013 Plogue releases Demo Version of chipcrusher effect plugin15 May 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973023 Jan 2013 Plogue updates chipsounds, sforzando and ARIA Engine to v126.96.36.1990 Dec 2012 Plogue releases sforzando, free SFZ Player for Windows and Mac20 Dec 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972813 Sep 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972610 Sep 2012 Plogue releases chipsounds 1.6 at 50% Off for 1 week19 Apr 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9724 (incl. Mac 64-bit test versions)18 Jan 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971908 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971601 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971517 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Mac version of Bidule to v0.9708