17th February 2010
Plogue has announced that it has released demo versions of its chipsounds software synthesizer and updated it to v18.104.22.168, which offers an improved set of presets now covering an even wider range of classic video games sounds and tones.
Changes in v22.214.171.124:
- New presets (around 300 total).
- VST/AU parameters (only on first slots).
- MIDI Out in VSTi mode (AU later).
- Small skin installed but turned off by default (need to choose GUI_small in AriaSetup.xml).
- Transpose setting for each slot.
- MOS TED chip added (not worth a huge mention).
- Various bug fixes.
The demo limitations are :
- Silence after a 15 minute session.
- No Save.