Pro Sound Effects has released European Capitals - a sound library featuring nearly 20 hours of surround urban ambience recordings from six major cities in Europe.
Recorded by award-winning sound designer Ken Skoglund (The Duel, Fire With Fire), with the assistance of recordists Anna Bertmark and Eric Eklund, the European Capitals library takes listeners on a sonic journey through Amsterdam, Paris, Rome, London, Stockholm and Berlin. This characteristic collection of immersive atmospheres captures the essence of ordinary and iconic locations - from the Louvre museum in Paris to a small pub in Amsterdam and beyond.
Delivered in both 5.1 surround and stereo, each sound file in European Capitals is embedded with descriptive metadata including a photo from the exact recording location for your reference. Paint the perfect background for a scene with setting-specific sonic indicators including walla in various languages, train announcements, traffic, birdsong and more.
European Capitals Key Features:
- 412 sounds from 6 cities (145GB)
- Berlin: 83 sounds.
- Rome: 74 sounds.
- London: 69 sounds.
- Amsterdam: 64 sounds.
- Stockholm: 62 sounds.
- Paris: 60 sounds.
- Nearly 20 hours of immersive surround recordings
- Average file length: 2 minutes 54 seconds.
- Delivered in both 5.1 Surround (124GB) and Stereo (21GB) formats.
- 24-bit/48kHz broadcast .wav files.
- Descriptive embedded metadata
- Includes a photo of each location.
- 100% Royalty-Free
- Download or hard drive delivery.
- Free Sampler available for download (2 sounds, 626MB).
Pricing & Availability
The European Capitals sound effects library is available now at $449 for a one-user lifetime license. Recording collections from individual cities are also available at $99 each for a one-user lifetime license. A free sampler including two WAV files selected from the library is available for immediate download at prosoundeffects.com/european-capitals.