24th August 2009
QuikQuak has released a new major version of Crowd Chamber and updated Glass Viper to v1.20.
- New algorithm.
- The complex feedback system has now been replaced by simple global parameters.
- Global Spread dial stretches out each voice over time, used to create large crowds, or weird individual effects.
- Overall spectral shift control, for creating large global pitch effects.
- Huge reduction in CPU usage for large crowd simulations.
- Reduced initial delay for large crowds.
- Increased basic population value.
- Extra presets demonstrating new capabilities.
- Simplified GUI and clearer labeling.
- PDF manual added.
Changes in Glass Viper 1.2:
- Preset saving errors in Garage Band, fixed.
- Pitch LFO small range problems, fixed.
- Minor memory freeing issues on exit, cleaned up.