24th August 2009
QuikQuak has released a new major version of Crowd Chamber and updated Glass Viper to v1.20.
- New algorithm.
- The complex feedback system has now been replaced by simple global parameters.
- Global Spread dial stretches out each voice over time, used to create large crowds, or weird individual effects.
- Overall spectral shift control, for creating large global pitch effects.
- Huge reduction in CPU usage for large crowd simulations.
- Reduced initial delay for large crowds.
- Increased basic population value.
- Extra presets demonstrating new capabilities.
- Simplified GUI and clearer labeling.
- PDF manual added.
Changes in Glass Viper 1.2:
- Preset saving errors in Garage Band, fixed.
- Pitch LFO small range problems, fixed.
- Minor memory freeing issues on exit, cleaned up.
15 May 2013 QuikQuak updates Fusion Field to v3.31
11 Feb 2013 QuikQuak updates Fusion Field to version 3.30
29 Nov 2012 QuikQuak updates Pitchwheel to v4.2
14 May 2012 QuikQuak updates Crowd Chamber to v2.02
27 Apr 2012 QuikQuak updates Fusion Field to v3.20
22 Feb 2012 QuikQuak updates Fusion Field to v3.11
03 Feb 2012 QuikQuak updates Glass Viper for Mac to v1.42
22 Dec 2011 QuikQuak updates Fusion Field to v3.1
21 Nov 2011 QuikQuak updates Fusion Field to v3.0
07 Nov 2011 QuikQuak updates Glass Viper to v1.3
23 Aug 2011 QuikQuak updates BarChimes for Mac to v1.03
21 Jun 2011 QuikQuak releases MashTactic
20 Apr 2010 QuikQuak updates Fusion Field for Mac to v2.61