17th March 2014
RAZ Audio has announced the release of N6 Paragraphic Equalizer, a free VST effect plug-in for Windows.
N6 offers a natural work flow - just pick an EQ band and move it around to get the desired effect. If you prefer to use knobs, they are there for you with "control+click" for returning to default and "shift+click" for fine tuning. The users interface keeps all the data you need without creating "graphical noise" or clogging the control screen.
N6 uses RAZ Audio's new computational engine and controls for high precision, low CPU and rock solid stability.
- High precision EQ tool.
- /- 18 [Db] gain per band.
- Various band shapes: low Pass, high pass, peak (& notch), low shelf and high shelf.
- Precision FFT reading with: Off, Pre-EQ & Post-EQ mode.
- Zero latency.
- Easy, natural GUI.
- Supports any sample rate (auto detection from host).
- Clipping LEDs and Input/Output controls for avoiding signal clipping.