Riffstation, a standalone software application designed for guitar players to practice, learn and create jam tracks easily with the music you already have in your collection, is now available for 64-Bit Mac OS X 10.6 and higher.
Load any MP3 and it automatically shows you the guitar chords synced with the original music. Slow down to practice or jam at any speed or isolate and even mute the guitar track so you can join in yourself.
- Load any mp3, wav, ogg, flac, wma, m4a.
- Automatic chord recognition of Major, Minor and 7th chords.
- Visualization of chord diagrams synced with the music.
- Transposition of chords and audio simultaneously.
- Chord filtering and editing.
- BPM detection and beat snapped live loop selection.
- Real-time time stretching from half speed to double speed with 4 modes for various music styles.
- Real-time audio transposition (+/- Octave) and freehand pitch shifting including a fine tune for retuning by fractions of a semitone.
- Real-time instrument isolation and extraction on stereo audio. Instruments within a stereo mix can be soloed or muted.
- Real-time beat rearranging allows user to create alternate song versions or totally brand new riffs out of existing tracks.
- Real-time pitch control over each beat in each riff bank.
- Multiple riff banks can be sequenced into songs Sessions and audio can be saved.