Rogue Amoeba has updated Audio Hijack Pro to v2.1. This free update for owners of Audio Hijack Pro 2 brings several new features, including the new Channel Tweaker plugin, Sample Rate settings in AIFF recordings, variables in recording ID3 Tags, and 800x600-resolution compliance. As well, over two dozen bugs both big and small have been fixed, including issues with AAC recordings and many others.
- New Channel Tweaker Plugin.
- Variables in Tags section.
- New Output Device selector for Audio Device Sources.
- Sample Rate Setting for AIFF Recordings.
- AAC recording bitrate fixes.
- Interface now 800x600 resolution compliant.
- Updated Instant Hijack Component (v 1.2.8).
- Over 20 separate bug fixes.