23rd January 2013
Roland has announced STUDIO-CAPTURE, its new flagship USB 2.0 audio interface for computer-based recording. It delivers 24-bit/192 kHz audio performance, abundant I/O, and a flexible, mobile design that's ideal for use both in the studio and out on the road.
STUDIO-CAPTURE boasts a total of 16 audio inputs (including 12 premium-grade mic preamps), 10 audio outputs, and MIDI I/O, all in a single, tabletop unit that fits easily into a travel bag. Other features include 24-bit/192 kHz audio quality, comprehensive front-panel metering, XLR monitor outputs with dedicated level control, dual headphone outputs, drivers with VS STREAMING technology, and much more.
- High-performance USB 2.0 audio interface for studio and mobile production.
- 16 audio inputs and 10 audio outputs, including 12 premium mic preamps (VS PREAMP).
- VS STREAMING delivers ultra-stable, low-latency driver performance for Windows and Mac.
- AUTO-SENS intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps.
- Individual input/output meters and input channel buttons.
- Four independent, software-controlled monitor mixes.
- XLR monitor out, direct monitor, and dual headphone outputs with independent front-panel level knobs.
- Coaxial digital I/O; MIDI I/O with FPT.
- Expand your I/O by using two STUDIO-CAPTUREs together, both controlled with a single driver.
- 2U rackmount ears included.
Release date and pricing are TBA.
10 Apr 2013 BOSS introduces RC-505 Loop Station
05 Nov 2012 Roland releases new Windows 8 USB Drivers
21 Mar 2012 Roland unveils Jupiter-50 Synthesizer
15 Jan 2009 Roland releases RTAS Editor for Sonic Cell
07 Aug 2007 Roland releases SonicCell
28 Mar 2007 Roland announces SonicCell
24 Aug 2006 Roland releases SH-201 Editor AU (v1.1)