- The Glockenspiel has been carefully sampled both with mallets and a violin bow.
- Within this library you will find Solo and Section Patches.
- The Instrument has been sampled chromatically from C3-C5 but the playing range has been extended to G2-C5 for the Mallets and to G2-E5 for the Bowings.
- There are two velocity layers for the Mallet articulation, which has been sampled without Round Robin (There are however pitched 3 Round Robin on the Solo patches) and one velocity layer for the bowing articulation, which has been sampled with 4 Round Robin.
- The volume of the Bowed Instruments is controlled with the modwheel.
- There are looped and unlooped patches so you can either play the original recorded bowings or the more smooth and looped ones for more fluid playing.
- Some handy controls on the Kontakt interface include: Attack and Release for all Mallet Patches and Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain and Release for all the Bowed patches.
All Samples have been converted to Kontakts native ncw Sample format.