16th February 2012
- The Glockenspiel has been carefully sampled both with mallets and a violin bow.
- Within this library you will find Solo and Section Patches.
- The Instrument has been sampled chromatically from C3-C5 but the playing range has been extended to G2-C5 for the Mallets and to G2-E5 for the Bowings.
- There are two velocity layers for the Mallet articulation, which has been sampled without Round Robin (There are however pitched 3 Round Robin on the Solo patches) and one velocity layer for the bowing articulation, which has been sampled with 4 Round Robin.
- The volume of the Bowed Instruments is controlled with the modwheel.
- There are looped and unlooped patches so you can either play the original recorded bowings or the more smooth and looped ones for more fluid playing.
- Some handy controls on the Kontakt interface include: Attack and Release for all Mallet Patches and Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain and Release for all the Bowed patches.
All Samples have been converted to Kontakts native ncw Sample format.
22 May 2013 dboxSamples releases "dmoox" for Kontakt
22 May 2013 Samplephonics releases the 909 Rhythm Composer
15 May 2013 Sonokinetic releases "Accordion" for Kontakt