solar3d-software has updated VCommander, the software editor/library for Access Music's synthesizer product line "Virus", to version 220.127.116.11.
Version 18.104.22.168 includes the following bug fixes and new features:
- "Link Editpage To MIDI In" option implemented. This let the edit pages follow the incoming MIDI-Controller messages.
- MIDI message input splitter added to split incoming messages to different Multiparts (advanced Multi sound designing).
- Arrow-Left key now copies a block of parameter to the current active sound patch.
- Arrow-Right key makes the selected sound patch active.
- Fix for reading MIDI files containing Multi programs.
- Fix for unresponsive Menus in DAWs.
- Fix to pass keystrokes (i.e. Space) in Ableton.
- Example files updated.
VCommander costs €49 and is available for 32- and 64-bit Mac OS X and Windows. It runs as a VST or AU plug-in or standalone.