3rd October 2006
Sonalksis has released TBK2 - Digital Grimebox, "The Ultimate Grime", the latest addition to their Creative Elements range. TBK1 Adaptive Resonance Filter has also been updated and is now a Universal Binary on Mac OS X and RTAS on Win/OSX.
TBK2 Digital Grimebox is a creative sonic degradation plug-in, comprised of a bitcrusher, a downsampler, an adaptive bias and distortion algorithm, and a low pass filter.
- Adaptive bias technology which is psychoacoustically optimised to generate flattering tubesque even order distortion.
- Four available modes of adaptive distortion.
- Three available lowpass filter types.
- Selective clipper-limiter threshold activation level.
- High quality, analogue-modelled minimum phase filters.
- 64bit floating point precision internal processing throughout.
- Efficient processing, with specific optimisations for native processors.
- Zero latency throughput - absolutely no internal signal delay whatsoever.
TBK2 Digital Grime is available now for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU and RTAS plug-in formats. It costs $99.99 / €79.99 but owners of TBK1 will receive a license for free. A demo version is available.
TBK1 Adaptive Resonance Filter is also now a Universal Binary on Mac OS X, plus RTAS versions are available for Windows and OS X. The price of TBK1 has been reduced to match TBK2.
10 Oct 2008 Sonalksis releases the Sonalksis Mastering Suite
21 Jun 2007 Sonalksis releases TBK3 Ueber Compressor
03 Jan 2007 Sonalksis releases SV-719 Analogue Gate
02 Oct 2006 Sonalksis releases FreeG
16 Dec 2005 Sonalksis releases TBK Adaptive Resonance Filter
15 Dec 2004 Sonalksis Group Buy - Last Chance
16 Oct 2004 Sonalksis releases CQ1 & DQ1
05 Oct 2004 Sonalksis updates SV-517 and SV-315