Sonoma Wire Works has announced the launch of RiffWorks T4, a free edition of RiffWorks (v2.2.1) guitar recording and online collaboration software. With RiffWorks T4, musicians can record ideas at the moment of inspiration, quickly create complete songs with drums and effects, easily collaborate online with musicians around the world for free, and cast tunes to RiffWorld.com.
A free level of online collaboration is included with RiffWorks T4, which allows up to four musicians to collaborate on a song and chat simultaneously. RiffWorks loop-based recording workflow allows collaboration without latency or distance issues. As a track is recorded, it streams to other players and is perfectly in sync. All contributions are saved on RiffWorld.com and can be opened later in RiffWorks to continue recording. An unlimited number of musicians may contribute to a song (4 at a time). Mac and PC musicians worldwide can create songs together online no matter how far apart they live.
RiffWorks T4 (v2.2.1) Includes:
- Automatic track creation and loop recording with 4 layers plus drum loops.
- 7 effects (Wah, Multi-band Compression & Distortion, Modulation, Delay, Reverb, Compression, and British Style EQ).
- InstantDrummer with adjustable intensity and variation.
- Online music collaboration - record songs with people around the world for free.
- RiffWorld.com song posting and collaboration community.
- "Quick Start" tutorial in 14 languages.
- IK Multimedia's AmpliTube Duo LE guitar amp and effects plug-in.
- Gallo Engineering's Studio Devil BVC amp model plug-in.
RiffRumble Song Contests
RiffWorks T4 users may participate in song contests to win guitars, music gear, software, and more. Enter RiffRumble 11 (July 17 - 30) for a chance to win a Schecter C-1 electric guitar, Seymour Duncan AHB-1 Blackouts Humbuckers, IK Multimedia AmpliTube Metal, IK Multimedia StealthPlug with AmpliTube 2 Live software, and more.
12 Oct 2011 Sonoma Wireworks releases "GuitarTone" for iOS