19th April 2011
Vocaloteque is a sampler instrument made from recorded samples of a vocal ensemble (5 men and 5 women). Vocalotheque is made to sound more like voices of regular people than a sterile or overly polished academic choir. The recorded voices are those of both professionals and regular people that can really sing.
This time they used round robin loops of sampler groups: each note has 5 changing variations to enhance the feeling of natural singing that is never exactly the same.
- 76 presets – 18 ensemble and 58 solo presets of different articulations.
- Range – two octaves for each preset (Men: E2-E4; Women: E3-E5).
- Voices were recorded in a studio, keeping the sound pure. You can add your favourite reverb, other preferred effects or use pre-configured Kontakt effects.
- Library contains 9500 samples (24-bit, 44100 Hz, .aiff). Uncompressed size is 6.52 GB.
- Dedicated to creative music and soundtrack producers, who need to add vocals with "public" character to their compositions.
Vocalotheque costs €139.99 but there is an introductory price of €99.99 until May 15.
08 Oct 2012 Soundprovocation announces Autumn Super-Sale
29 Nov 2013 Ilya Efimov Production Black Friday Sale
28 Nov 2013 Audiority introduces Hybrid Bundles series
26 Nov 2013 Syntone releases "Metal Can Drums" for Kontakt
21 Nov 2013 YummyBeats releases the YummyBeats Collection 2
21 Nov 2013 MaxSynths releases XS-Bongo for Kontakt/WAV