2nd October 2009
SoundToys today announced the long anticipated PanMan, an advanced auto-panner with groove control.
PanMan takes the process of moving audio back and forth in the stereo field and gives it that special touch that is uniquely SoundToys. It features a complete range of panning modes to recreate classic analog panners (such as the PanScan and Spanner) plus new modes never before available. With MIDI sync to tempo, preset storage, and automation, users get modern innovation alongside classic features from hard to find vintage analog hardware.
- SoundToys exclusive Rhythm Mode with user programmable rhythm editor.
- Ping Pong triggered panning with user definable trigger divider as found in the classic PanScan.
- LFO style continuous panning with user definable pan shapes and dynamics control.
- Random Panning mode synced to MIDI.
- Random Triggered Panning with user definable trigger divider.
- Detailed control over the pan type, reaction time, pan position, and pan width.
- Extensive presets library.
"Users have been asking for this for a long time." says Mitch Thomas, SoundToys sales and marketing director, "You'd think panning would be no big deal, but this thing will have you panning everything. We put in a bunch of modulation modes from our other plug-ins and incorporated some cool elements from the classic hardware in our lab. It's fair to say it's bad ass."
PanMan will be available 4th quarter 2009 for TDM/RTAS/AudioSuite, Audio Units, and VST for Mac OS X and Windows. Demos and more information will be available at www.soundtoys.com as they become available.
29 Nov 2013 SoundToys Black Friday Sale - 45% Off
31 Oct 2013 SoundToys Devil-Loc $66 for Halloween
17 Sep 2012 SoundToys updates Plug-ins to v4.1.8
22 Jun 2012 Soundtoys updates Plug-ins to v4.1.6
11 Aug 2011 Soundtoys updates Mac Plug-ins to 4.1.2
23 Dec 2010 SoundToys updated to v4.1
31 Mar 2010 SoundToys updated to v4.0.2
29 Mar 2010 SoundToys updated to v4.0.1
22 Dec 2009 SoundToys releases Decapitator Public Beta