24th March 2005
- dB law flaw: When trimming multiple event volumes, automation points or linked mixer faders the dB relation is not retained.
- Project Start time is wrong after OpenTL file is import.
- Relative automation level of multiple points is presently not correct. They retain not their logarithmic relationship.
- When using a remote control device for enabling record on tracks and starting/stopping recording on the transport at the same time the program might lock.
- AES31 doesn't wrap around midnight.
- OMF import problem from Avid 4.1.1 on MacOS 9.0.4 - Embedded audio of an OMF2 file is not imported.
- When changing the audition channel from one configuration to another (say, from 5.1 to stereo) the mixer isn't updated until you load another project. The Audition Channel is missing.
- Link Editor preference does not work with MIDI List Editor.
- UNDO Cross fades in "Fixed Lane" recording mode can cause errors.
- Importing an OMF from Nuendo to Pro Tools results in only one created track and only one clip is placed.
- If a surround panner is open and "CTRL-W" is being used for closing the program, the program will crash.
- If fade in or fade out touches a crossfade, OMF export may fail.
- Function "Delete Time" may crash.
- "Rename" function does not work if "Date Format 1" is used.
- Using the window close button ("x") can crash the program.
- Splitting a MIDI part resets the Transpose and Velocity information in the Info Line.
- [Mac Only] Nuendo3 will crash when matrix encoder/decoder are being inserted on a 5.1 bus.
- An OMF2 file from a Paris system cannot be opened in version 3 but works well in version 2.
- Drag & Drop from Pool can create wrong channel type.
- "REX Shared Library.dll" - wrong version used.
- Track Record arming irregularities.
- In extended Mixer view, the MIDI meters don’t work on narrowed MIDI channels.
- Smaller AES31 Import errors.
- Levels for Event volume and level automation can get stuck when set to –oo (minus infinity).
- Opening the Drum Editor after enabling Score drum notation leads to crash.
17 Apr 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iPad to v1.3
10 Apr 2013 Steinberg offers 50% Off RND Portico Plug-ins
09 Apr 2013 Steinberg releases Nuendo 6 (6.0.3 available)
18 Dec 2012 Steinberg releases Cubasis for iPad
05 Dec 2012 Steinberg releases Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7
14 Nov 2012 Steinberg announces Nuendo 6
14 Nov 2012 Steinberg announces Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7
03 Jun 2008 Native Instruments launches 'Komplete Your DAW'
17 Jan 2008 Solid State Logic releases Pro-Convert
05 Oct 2007 Cakewalk announces Sonar 7 Crossgrade Pricing