Steinberg updates Nuendo to v3.0.2 build 622
24th March 2005
24th March 2005
Steinberg has updated Nuendo to v3.0.2 build 622.
- dB law flaw: When trimming multiple event volumes, automation points or linked mixer faders the dB relation is not retained.
- Project Start time is wrong after OpenTL file is import.
- Relative automation level of multiple points is presently not correct. They retain not their logarithmic relationship.
- When using a remote control device for enabling record on tracks and starting/stopping recording on the transport at the same time the program might lock.
- AES31 doesn't wrap around midnight.
- OMF import problem from Avid 4.1.1 on MacOS 9.0.4 - Embedded audio of an OMF2 file is not imported.
- When changing the audition channel from one configuration to another (say, from 5.1 to stereo) the mixer isn't updated until you load another project. The Audition Channel is missing.
- Link Editor preference does not work with MIDI List Editor.
- UNDO Cross fades in "Fixed Lane" recording mode can cause errors.
- Importing an OMF from Nuendo to Pro Tools results in only one created track and only one clip is placed.
- If a surround panner is open and "CTRL-W" is being used for closing the program, the program will crash.
- If fade in or fade out touches a crossfade, OMF export may fail.
- Function "Delete Time" may crash.
- "Rename" function does not work if "Date Format 1" is used.
- Using the window close button ("x") can crash the program.
- Splitting a MIDI part resets the Transpose and Velocity information in the Info Line.
- [Mac Only] Nuendo3 will crash when matrix encoder/decoder are being inserted on a 5.1 bus.
- An OMF2 file from a Paris system cannot be opened in version 3 but works well in version 2.
- Drag & Drop from Pool can create wrong channel type.
- "REX Shared Library.dll" - wrong version used.
- Track Record arming irregularities.
- In extended Mixer view, the MIDI meters don’t work on narrowed MIDI channels.
- Smaller AES31 Import errors.
- Levels for Event volume and level automation can get stuck when set to –oo (minus infinity).
- Opening the Drum Editor after enabling Score drum notation leads to crash.
Other Related News
22 Jan 2015 Steinberg updates HALion to v5.1 and Groove Agent to v4.208 Jan 2015 Steinberg updates Cubase Pro 8 and Cubase Artist 8 to v8.0.503 Dec 2014 Steinberg releases Cubase Pro 8 and Cubase Artist 825 Nov 2014 Steinberg The Grand 3 now exclusively available as download product through the Steinberg Online Shop at a reduced price24 Nov 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.8.317 Nov 2014 Steinberg updates Nuendo to v6.5.3520 Oct 2014 Steinberg releases Prime Cuts for Groove Agent 4 by Beat Butcha07 Oct 2014 Steinberg releases UR22 Production Studio19 Sep 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.8.212 Sep 2014 Steinberg releases Granular Guitars for Padshop by Simon Stockhausen04 Sep 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase to v7.5.30 & Nuendo to v6.5.3002 Sep 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Steinberg offers 30% off Cubasis30 Jul 2014 Steinberg releases Groove Agent 429 Jul 2014 Steinberg updates VST Connect Performer for Mac & Win to v2.0.4022 Jul 2014 Steinberg releases Nuendo 6.517 Jul 2014 Steinberg releases VST Connect Performer for iPad10 Jul 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Steinberg Anniversary Offer: 30% Off Cubase Upgrades09 Jul 2014 Steinberg releases WaveLab 8.5 Trial Version and updates WaveLab 8 to v8.0.407 Jul 2014 Steinberg updates WaveLab to v8.5.1007 Jul 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.8.1
06 Oct 2014 arts|UNMUTED releases qb v2.5 - Lemur Controller for Cubase and Nuendo with plugin control & 8-channel mixer19 Nov 2012 IOSONO announces collaboration with Steinberg - Surround mixing plug-in Anymix Pro integrated into Nuendo 629 Aug 2008 Cakewalk announces $99 DAW Synth Upgrade Offer for Dimension Pro and Rapture03 Jun 2008 Native Instruments launches 'Komplete Your DAW'17 Jan 2008 Solid State Logic releases Pro-Convert05 Oct 2007 Cakewalk announces Sonar 7 Crossgrade Pricing29 Nov 2006 Cakewalk announces Special Cross-grade Pricing on SONAR 6