24th March 2005
- dB law flaw: When trimming multiple event volumes, automation points or linked mixer faders the dB relation is not retained.
- Project Start time is wrong after OpenTL file is import.
- Relative automation level of multiple points is presently not correct. They retain not their logarithmic relationship.
- When using a remote control device for enabling record on tracks and starting/stopping recording on the transport at the same time the program might lock.
- AES31 doesn't wrap around midnight.
- OMF import problem from Avid 4.1.1 on MacOS 9.0.4 - Embedded audio of an OMF2 file is not imported.
- When changing the audition channel from one configuration to another (say, from 5.1 to stereo) the mixer isn't updated until you load another project. The Audition Channel is missing.
- Link Editor preference does not work with MIDI List Editor.
- UNDO Cross fades in "Fixed Lane" recording mode can cause errors.
- Importing an OMF from Nuendo to Pro Tools results in only one created track and only one clip is placed.
- If a surround panner is open and "CTRL-W" is being used for closing the program, the program will crash.
- If fade in or fade out touches a crossfade, OMF export may fail.
- Function "Delete Time" may crash.
- "Rename" function does not work if "Date Format 1" is used.
- Using the window close button ("x") can crash the program.
- Splitting a MIDI part resets the Transpose and Velocity information in the Info Line.
- [Mac Only] Nuendo3 will crash when matrix encoder/decoder are being inserted on a 5.1 bus.
- An OMF2 file from a Paris system cannot be opened in version 3 but works well in version 2.
- Drag & Drop from Pool can create wrong channel type.
- "REX Shared Library.dll" - wrong version used.
- Track Record arming irregularities.
- In extended Mixer view, the MIDI meters don’t work on narrowed MIDI channels.
- Smaller AES31 Import errors.
- Levels for Event volume and level automation can get stuck when set to –oo (minus infinity).
- Opening the Drum Editor after enabling Score drum notation leads to crash.
17 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis to v1.7.2
06 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7.5 to v7.5.10
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7 to v7.0.7
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Nuendo to v6.0.7
21 Jan 2014 Steinberg releases Cubase iC Pro for Android
17 Dec 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.7.1
31 Oct 2013 Steinberg updates WaveLab to v8.0.3
16 Sep 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.6
03 Sep 2013 Steinberg ends development of VST 2
03 Jun 2008 Native Instruments launches 'Komplete Your DAW'
17 Jan 2008 Solid State Logic releases Pro-Convert
05 Oct 2007 Cakewalk announces Sonar 7 Crossgrade Pricing