1st July 2014
Tokyo Dawn Labs and Variety of Sound have updated SlickEQ to version 1.0.2.
Changes in 1.0.2:
- Added preset interoperability for Standard vs Gentleman's Edition.
- Fixed occasional "pop under" in some plugin hosts.
Key specs and features:
- Intuitive, yet flexible semi parametric EQ layout.
- Full featured, modern user interface with great usability and ergonomics.
- Carefully designed 64-bit "delta" multi-rate structure.
- Three EQ bands with additional 18dB/Oct high-pass filter.
- Four distinct EQ models: "American", "British", "German" and "Soviet"; with optional non-linearity.
- Four output stages: "Linear", "Silky", "Mellow" and "Deep".
- Advanced saturation algorithms by VoS ("stateful saturation").
- Highly effective and musically pleasing loudness compensated auto gain control.
- Oversampled signal path including stateful saturation algorithms.
- Stereo and sum/difference processing options.
- Tool-bar with undo/redo, A/B, advanced preset management and more.