9th September 2013
ToneBoosters has updated all its Windows and Mac OS X VST and AU plug-ins to version 2.9.1.
- Improved key press handling when plugins are in and out of focus.
- Improved stability on OS X.
- New tape model (Glue tape II).
- New control for adjustable low/high frequency pre-post emphasis.
- New control for adjustable mid/side pre-post emphasis.
- New tape stop simulation feature.
- New noise reduction simulation.
- Various quality improvements.
- "Normal" (low CPU) and "High Quality" modes available to reduce the CPU load by almost a factor of 3 (depending on platform).
- Fixed compatibility with Foobar2000.
- Improved scanning speed by host.
- Fixed compatibility with Ocenaudio editor.
- New control to reset all peak meters.
- CPU load reduction for ISP mode.
- CPU load reduction for high sampling rates.
- Improved latency correction / communication to host.
- Added new control to switch between low complexity and high quality modes.
FlX / FlX4:
- Added FlX4 plugin with external side chain option.
- CPU load reduction on Windows platform (up to a factor of 3 faster, depending on CPU).
- Added spectrum analyzer mode selector (Total energy, only, side only, or off).
- Fixed potential clicking issues when beat-syncing with hosts that are not sample accurate.
17 Apr 2012 ToneBoosters Plug-ins updated to v2.6.1
10 Oct 2011 ToneBoosters updated to Version 2.3
05 Sep 2011 ToneBoosters 2.2 released
22 Jun 2009 Jeroen Breebaart updates Red Phatt Pro to v1.0.3