Ample Guitar changes:
- Fixed the previous DFD buffer underrun bug which might cause white noise (major update, recommend for all previous version users).
- Added the function of remembering the last used path of chord/SEQ save and load.
- Added a copy Challenge Code button for new users' convenience.
- Fixed an overlap MIDI notes not triggering bug in strum mode and SEQ in acoustic guitars (AGM, AGT & AGL).
- The velocity of the release note now determined by the previous note off velocity.
- Added initial volume customizing script for acoustic guitars (AGM, AGT & AGL).
Customers can view available free updates in their MyAmpleSound accounts.