Widisoft has updated WIDI Recognition System, a Windows application designed for automated music transcription, to v4.5.
- Audio playback at 50% speed without pitch change is now available.
- Added support for reading 24 and 32-bit Wave files.
- Automated transcription is now much faster for Euclid algorithm.
- Bug with no signal in Realtime Module on some strange Windows systems is fixed.
- Many minor usability enhancements are implemented.
- Pro version only: Pitch resolution in Spectral Background is increased.
- Pro version only: Note and barline moving logic and visual feedback is improved.