Splash is like a liquid piano that drips and streams in tune. Its precisely captured drops and streams can add an almost visual dimension to music and sound design projects. Included in the Splash library are two instruments: Splash and Nebulon Splash.
- The Splash virtual instrument:
- 3 octaves, chromatically tuned.
- 5 round robins.
- The Nebulon Splash virtual instrument:
- all 3 octaves from the Splash instrument.
- extra water samples, especially recorded for Nebulon Splash.
- 57 snapshots.
- Precisely recorded drops, streams and other water samples.
- Drop and stream samples recorded at 44.1 kHz, 24-bit.
- Extra water samples recorded at 96 kHz, 24-bit.