27th July 2009
Wusikstation has been updated to v5.8.4 (both demo and full versions). All V5 releases were updated with the integrated Groove Sequencer.
- Added: new White-Skin by Cusis with a different layout.
- Fixed: Unison code. (using the previous old code, but without the detune problems)
- Fixed: Pitch-Bend was out of tune. Now is dead-on.
- Fixed: crash when using the internal keyboard to play notes very fast.
- Fixed: clicking sounds when playing stereo WAV files. (another problem found)
- Fixed: loop problems with mono WAV files.
- Fixed: SFZ file, path location in non windows format. (using '\' instead of '/')
- Fixed: integrated sampler editor loop markers were no longer working. (due to a new Slicer mode that is under implementation)
- Fixed: some parameters where changing the selected layer when it shouldn't be happening. (Arp/Voices)
- Fixed: all popup message boxes / questions are now modal. (always on top)
- Fixed: WusikPACK code. Added SFZ WAV Packing support. (before it would pack the SFZ file but not the WAV files) Also improved Packing/UnPacking Percentage Bars.
- Fixed: loading very large SFZ files.
- Fixed: when entering the G.Seq (G) page, it would blink the Patterns wrongly. Also when Playing by clicking in the layer selector again.
- Fixed: the FX version would crash in certain hosts.
- Updated: skin type 3 for the new white-skin. Now it shows Unison, FX-Edit-2 and FX-Edit2 only in the Layers editor. (O1, O2, O3, O4, W1, W2) A new FX-Edit1b and FX-Edit2b was introduced to be shown in the Master and FX-Editor. The Groove Sequencer will display 5 lanes, instead of 8 lanes.