Xhun Audio has updated LittleOne to version 2.6 - featuring Additional Presets Mode - extending the DSP Signal Path and bringing additional Modulation possibilities (including Noise, Sample and Hold, etc.) for Sound and Patches Designing.
- Advanced Presets Mode added.
- Modulation Source 5 (OS. page 6):
- Select one of two modulation options that will be used when the F.ENV source is selected on the front panel (Modulation Source 5).
- FILT (Filter Envelope) is the default source, but S-H (Sample & Hold) can be chosen as an alternate.
- Modulation Source 6 (OS. page 7):
- Select one of two modulation options that will be used when the OSC2 source is selected on the front panel (Modulation Source 6).
- OSC2 (Oscillator 2) is the default source, but NOISE can be chosen as an alternate.
- Modulation Destination 2 (OS. page 8):
- Program a secondary destination for modulation (OFF, PITCH, FILTER, WAVE, OSC2).
- The Modulation AMOUNT control specifies both the primary and secondary modulation amounts.
- Additional Presets.
- Minor Fixes on the DSP side.
LittleOne version 2.6 update is free of charge for all Registered Users.