This free update adds VST x64 support for Windows users, enables the Preview function for AudioSuite use of the AAX version, as well as several minor enhancements and fixes, and is available now.
UNVEIL is a real-time, de-mixing based plug-in that allows attenuating or boosting reverb components within a mixed signal of any channel count, including mono sources. Additionally, UNVEIL allows bringing the key features of a recording into focus, or moving them to the background, by attenuating or boosting perceptionally less important signal components.
- Now also supports 64-bit operation as VST on Windows systems.
- For the AAX Plug-In, AudioSuite Preview functionality is now enabled for ProTools version 10.3.3 and above.
- The RTAS plug-in now supports EuCon in ProTools.
- Improved compatibility with Apple Final Cut Pro X.
- Mac: Authorization now valid system-wide.
- Mac: Authorizer app now launches on install.
- Increased time-out and removed nag screens for the free trial version.
The free v1.6 update is available from Zynaptiq now; users that have opted-in to receive email from Zynaptiq will be emailed the installer DL URL, users that didn't opt-in can contact Zynaptiq for download instructions.