Advanced Clipper is basically a hard-clipping plugin with two stages. Additional oversampling reduces alias noise. The oversampling algorithm is based on butterworth filters (as can be found in rubberfilter) and thus will affect the group delay (you can notice a delay of some samples in extreme cases).
- Two stages of minimum phase, butterworth oversampler.
- Hard clip at higher sample rates.
- Oversampling of up to 16x (in both stages).
- Filter order up to 64 (using the max. order will introduce noticeable group delay).
- Tunable transition frequency (in parameter view).