|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Analog Attack is a complex, 1.6 Gb, sample library which includes more than 1450 diverse Patterns and Sequences. This massive library is organized into 116 folders. You'll find in each folder several variations of the main sequence in terms of filter movements, sounds and grooves making it very flexible to use. All sequences provide BPM and root key information within the samples name, simplifying optimal selection and rapid fusion to productions.
Analog Attack works well with Electronic Methods such as Minimal, Techno, House Hardstyle, Breakbeat, Techhouse, Progressive and Trance. This collection fits many other styles and needs thanks to a huge variety of leads, bass-lines and fx sequences. All material is ultra-flexible and can cater to individual tastes and treatment visions.
Analog Attack was developed with analog synth and signal processing gear of today and yesterday. The instruments used for this production include: Minimoog, Moog Voyager, Prophet 5, Prophet 600, Andromeda, Se-1x, Omega 8, Arp 2600, Yamaha CS 80, Juno 106, SH 101, Matrix 6.
- 1.6 GB, 116 attack kits, 1450 loops.
- Works in the Elastik Player for Mac/PC/AU/VST/RTAS - Elastik Player included - no sampler required.
Elastik Player Features:
- Highspeed timestretching and pitchshifting in best quality.
- Innovative "LoopEye" for fast loop variations.
- All parameters MIDI controllable.
- Multiple content management.
- Each product separately installable.
- Mapping tools (automatic slice- & chromatic-map).
- Save audio of original and modified loops.
- Creation of user presets.
- Filter with "kill function" (-72db).
- Adaptable to tempos from 10 to 480 BPM.
- Audio engine for quick adaptation.