|Price (MSRP)||$19.99 for iOS, $29.99 for Mac, $29.99 on Windows|
|Type / Tags|
Windows 7/8/8.1 64-bit, OpenGL 3.0+, 64-bit VST host
Mac OS X 10.6
iOS 7.0 or later. iPad 2 or later. iPhone 4s or later. iPod Touch 5th Generation or later.
Audulus is a minimalist modular audio processing application. Design sound from first principles.
"Love this App. It has one of the best UIs I've ever used." - USA Mac App Store review.
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance. Audulus's user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound.
- Peter Kirn, createdigitalmusic.com.
- Audio Unit hosting - use your favorite plugins.
- fluid interface - smooth animated interaction.
- MIDI control - use your MIDI control surface or keyboard.
- presets - quickly change between settings.
- unlimited history - everything you do is stored.
- polyphony - process multiple voices.
- encapsulation - group nodes into sub-patches.
- diverse nodes - from ADSR to ZeroCross.
- Audio Unit version - run Audulus as an Audio Unit inside other apps (free download).