|Type / Tags|
Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11.1
Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
4 GB RAM
After Barbariz, Orgambou & Barbariz II, Barbariz 3 is the new barrel organ created by Rossignol-Studio for Native Instruments Kontakt 5.
This organ will delight all those who seek the typical sound of mechanical machines. The three different sounds can be used alone for realism or can be mixed at will to get closer to limonaires.
One more step has just been taken to the realism of these street instruments:
- The interface consists of six buttons and two menus.
- Three volume buttons for the three sounds: The extent of these Voices covers the keyboard part of the B-1 at E3.
- Finally a volume knob to crank the sound complements the interface of this Barbariz 3. This crank noise can be activated by pressing the green notes C-1 to C#-1 and deactivated by pressing the red notes D-1 to Eb-1.
- Many presets of reverb and delay effects concocted by Serge Gora are available via both menus to mix with their volume knob.
- Some snapshots are offered as an example.
- The samples are 24-bit 96kHz.
This instrument was created from two real barrel organs. (Courtesy of the site ODFGRANDORGUE.)