|Type / Tags|
Bluegrass Banjo is a sample library featuring a 5 string banjo which has the classic warm tone associated with pre-war banjos as well as an instrument with plenty of punch to cut through a mix. Don't be fooled by the word "Bluegrass" in the library title, you will find it to be quite flexible across many different musical genres. The new V3 samples include 4 new pluck positions along the string length of the banjo as well as Scruggs-Keith D-Tuner mechanism samples.
- Up to 5 x independent round-robin per key, for each of the 5 strings of the banjo. Each string was sampled chromatically up to the 17th fret. The first string was sampled beyond the 17th fret.
- All the strings are sampled on 5 different pluck positions of the banjo.
- The Pluck Positions can either be selected via Key Switches or via a very advanced Pluck Position velocity selection system. You can freely adjust at what velocity level the different positions will be selected and make any kind of position combinations. All the settings can be saved as Presets.
- The Bluegrass Banjo V3 also includes 379 MIDI files to help you build realistic banjo arpeggios and chords.
- Banjo resonance via an Impulse Response made from the banjo head.
- Various articulations: Hammer-On and Pull-Off, Half step and Whole step Slide, Harmonic and Scruggs D-Tuner bends. All with 2 x independent round-robin per key.
- A very advanced and intelligent scripted Pitch Bend and Vibrato control.
- Detailed KSP scripted control of Fretting Position on the neck of the banjo, including an Auto Fret Selection feature.
- A Key Switch Page where you can freely assign which key will trigger the various Key Switches and save the settings as Presets.
- 8 different effects - each with its own Preset menus, so you can save and recall all the various parameters.
The full uncompressed size of this library is 3.15 GB. It has been Kontakt compressed (.ncw) down to 1.52 GB for convenience of downloading and rapid loading into Kontakt.
This library requires NI KONTAKT version 4.2.4 or higher, and has been tested for compatibility in KONTAKT 5.