|Product||DigiTape Hybrid Drums|
|Type / Tags|
DigiTape Hybrid Drums is a unique library of drum sounds that combines the best advantages of digital and analog audio technology. All of the library's diverse sounds were sculpted from digital oscillators and noise generators, and then creatively processed and transformed with DSP. Once the sonic evolution was nearly complete, the samples were printed through an analog tape recorder at variable levels of saturation to achieve an optimum level of harmonic distortion. The end result is an uncommon library of kicks, snares, percussion and other textures that combine the creative flexibility of digital synthesis and DSP with the old-fashioned warmth of analog tape.
- Over 300 samples of hybrid digital/analog drums, effects, and textures in 24-bit 48kHz Wavs.
- Kontakt instrument (full retail version 4.2 or later) with custom scripting and GUI.
- Uncompressed disk space needed: 150 MB.
- 11 Included Kontakt patches for convenient ready-to-use drum layouts.
- Custom interface includes:
- Low Pass Filter with resonance and cutoff controls.
- Variable BitCrusher with bitrate and sample rate controls.
- Reverb with room size and level controls.
- Sculpted with digital noise generators and oscillators.
- Samples printed through 1/4" Studer analog tape recorder at various levels of saturation.
- Plug-n-Play samples are ready to drop into your sampler/drum machine of choice.