|Product||Eighty Eight Ensemble|
|Type / Tags|
Conceived and designed as an exceptional virtual embodiment of a Steinway CD 327 grand, Eighty Eight affords piano and keyboard players alike the opportunity to experience a world-class grand piano from the relative comfort and proximity of their digital audio workstation.
Exhaustively sampled and expertly voiced, Eighty Eight was recorded within the same acoustic confines as the SONiVOX Symphonic Collection, utilizing the same recording philosophy of the simplest signal chain with the highest quality A/D converters and mic pre's. The result is an instrument of "stunning clarity, finesse and power", according to SONiVOX.
The Eighty Eight package also provides a wealth of additional instruments, pads, and textures which, when taken as a whole, supply the composer a considerable arsenal of tools with which to serve and stimulate the creative muse.
- Over 11 Gigabytes of content.
- 35 Piano & Pad Presets.
- 52 Solo Piano Presets.
- 15 Adjustable Split Point Multi-Instrument Combination Patches.
- Up to 16 Velocity Layers Per Key.
- Large & Small Footprint Instruments for Optimum Memory Utilization.
- Onboard EQ, Reverb & Limiter.
- Easy Key Split Editor for Easy Tweaking of Pad and Combi Instrument Key Ranges.
- 7 Step Velocity Re-Mapper Allows for User-Customizable Velocity Response.
- Efficient Direct From Disc Sample Streaming.