Eurydice is a semi-modular sound mangling plugin focused on sound design. It is based on two sound buffers, two multimode filters and two crushers. These blocks can be combined in multiple ways thanks to a patch panel that allows you to bend the signal path to your will.
This patch panel takes a new dimension when used in conjunction with the four signal mixers and two signal multipliers : all of them can combine both audio and modulation signals opening a wide array of sonic madness.
Eurydice comes with two audio buffers that loop short slices of the incoming audio and can alter the playback speed of the sampled signal, two filters with four modes (lowpass, bandpass, highpass, notch) that can be morphed, and two bitcrushers with independent mix control.
It also comes with four LFOs that can be morphed using the mixers and multipliers, run synced to the host tempo, retriggered by MIDI, and even used as dirty oscillators by multiplying their frequency by 100.
To keep the workflow intuitive, modulating a parameter or routing an audio signal is as easy as dragging a modulation/audio source onto the desired destination. Most of the parameters can be modulated (either by a modulator such as a LFO or by an audio signal).
Additional features include the ability to resize the plugin interface to fit your display (Windows and OS X only), share your presets between plugin formats and platforms, map your MIDI controller easily using the built-in MIDI learn system, and trigger presets using MIDI program changes.
To get you started, Eurydice comes loaded with a selection of 90 presets from great sound designers and artists Ivo Ivanov, Daed, Abstract Cats,Paperworks and Ted James Butler.
- 2 audio buffers with speed control (up to 1 second looping).
- 2 multimode filters (lowpass, highpass, bandpass and notch) with morph control.
- 2 bitcrushers with mix control.
- 4 LFOs (tempo sync and high rate modes).
- 4 signal mixers.
- 2 signal multipliers.
- Patch panel (works by drag and drop).
- Drag and drop modulations directly on the controls panel.
- MIDI learn.
- MIDI program change support.
- Vector based resizable User Interface (Resizing only on Windows and OS X).
- Cross-platform presets.
- 90 factory presets.
- Lifetime free updates for registered customers.