|Developer||Native Instruments / Heavyocity|
$229 / €199
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Created by the TV and video game composers from Heavy Melody Music & Sound Design, Evolve is a virtual instrument powered by Native Instruments' Kontakt Player. With an emphasis on the dramatic, it is geared toward film and game audio, as well as artist production and live performance. Sonically, Evolve doesn't just contain the typical sounds that form the foundation of most composers' setups. Instead, it accentuates them with a powerful combination of diverse percussion, massive stings/transitions and evocative tonalities in ways that have "never been heard before".
Evolve's signature collection features:
- 600+ beat-sliced loops strategically key-mapped into 7 genre-specific suites.
- 60 sequenced and arpeggiated percussive and tonal instruments.
- 75+ modern percussion kits and instruments.
- 45+ sting and transitional instruments.
- 250+ tonal instruments and FX.
- 3 custom scripted interfaces.
- Nearly 6 gigabytes containing 3,900+ 24/16 bit samples.
- Powerful user control features.
- Intuitive key-mapping systems.
- Enhanced creativity and productivity.
Reviewed By Mistheria
December 13, 2009
I used EVOLVE excellent instruments and multis from Pop to Metal songs and, of course, on all New-Age and Soundtracks productions. I always got what I was looking for… and, last but not least, the Expanded contents complete and update EVOLVE ceaselessly…
There is no music area that EVOLVE cannot afford, it is the perfect “assistant” in my studio!
Moreover,the new MUTUATIONS is the right complement to EVOLVE, adding a wide collection of sounds and loops, of course top-quality!
Combining both EVOLVE and MUTUATIONS you can arrange your Pop, Rock, New-Age song in a while, getting that ready-to-mix sound we musicians are always looking for.
Controls, settings and effects complete this great suite that can fit any kind of music and production.